Looking for Chocolate Lab Pup

This is the North Carolina duck hunting forum. A place to discuss duck hunting in North Carolina and other waterfowl.

Moderators: stumpjumper, fowl_wishes, NCSUDucker

Looking for Chocolate Lab Pup

Postby Duckslayer76 » Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:34 pm

i am looking to get a chocolate lab pup in the near future. any info on good breeders in piedmont area or anywhere in the state for that matter would be great.
Duckslayer76
hunter

Postby NCSUDucker » Mon Jul 31, 2006 9:51 pm

Our very own Pothole has some good dogs, I'm not sure when his next litter is going to be or if there will be any chocolates. I can also recommend Twin Lakes Kennels, I have a BLF from there and am very happy with her.

Ducker
A good friend will bail you out of jail...A TRUE friend will say, "Damn that was fun!"
NCSUDucker
Forum & State Moderator

Re: Looking for Chocolate Lab Pup

Postby Pot Hole » Tue Aug 01, 2006 10:25 am

Duckslayer76 wrote:i am looking to get a chocolate lab pup in the near future. any info on good breeders in piedmont area or anywhere in the state for that matter would be great.

I've got a litter planned this winter that will produce chocolate (and likely black and yellow) pups. Duck U 2 has a chocolate pup from this breeding and she seems to be coming along well (click on this link: http://www.duckhuntingchat.com/viewtopic.php?t=17316&sid=2927997db272d164841d5f06d737b0f1)

You can also click here: http://www.backcreekkennel.com/Tara.htm to see what the pups from last breeding produced.

If you're willing to wait a few more months, I think I can get you what you want. :thumbsup:
Pot Hole
hunter

Postby Boykinlover » Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:36 pm

I have a litter of Black labs with excellent pedegree. See below.
HRCH/UH Tug Boat Annie x GHRCH IMA Rock Star (Rebel) Black lab pups.

GHRCH IMA Rock Star (Rebel) sire received his HRC Grand title at the spring 2006 Grand at the age of 3 years. Rebel is a 75# yellow lab with extra drive and intelligence. Rebel is owned by Charlies Jurney and will soon be a member of the HRC 1000 point club. For more information go to http://www.finisheddog.com/stud_services/default.asp
HRCH/UH Tug Boat Annie dam received her Finished title and Upland Hunter title at 18 months old. Annie ran the spring 2006 HRC Grand at 25 months old and went out in the 4th series during a heavy rain on a water test. Annie is 60# black lab with 6 generations of GHRCH. She is very fast with extra drive & control. Annie was easy to train.
Both sire & dam health record are excellent.
The litter was born 7/13/2006 with 4 males & 3 females all black. The pups will be yellow/black factored.
For information call Gene Putnam at 704-734-0838 or E-mail at gputnam@carolina.rr.com
May God always allow me to spend time hunting my retrievers.
Boykinlover
Newb

Postby 2duckdawg » Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:03 pm

My neighbor's brother in law has a yellow lab that he needs to give away. I know it is not what you are looking for but it is a great deal. He bought the dog from Texas for around $1200 and just does not have time to train her. The people in Texas are going to take her back but he has to fly her down. She is fully papered from a Sire RUNNIN WITH THE DEVIL. He is famous in Texas or so I am told. She is 7 or 8 months at this time. If interested I can get you in touch.
2duckdawg
hunter

Postby Boykinlover » Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:48 pm

I will be keeping one of Annie x Rebel pups and no looking for another lab.
May God always allow me to spend time hunting my retrievers.
Boykinlover
Newb

Return to North Carolina Duck Hunting