Yellow Lab Pup Needs a New Home

This is the North Carolina duck hunting forum. A place to discuss duck hunting in North Carolina and other waterfowl.

Moderators: stumpjumper, fowl_wishes, NCSUDucker

Yellow Lab Pup Needs a New Home

Postby 2duckdawg » Wed Aug 16, 2006 7:34 pm

I am trying to find a home for a friend's yellow lab pup (bitch). She is 7 or 8 months old and is fully registered. Comes from excellent hunting stock. He bought the dog from a kennel in Texas for $1200. He was going to train her as well as breed her to his male but has not been able to find the time. The people in Texas will take her back but he has to fly her down so he is looking for a home here in NC to save an airline ticket. The sire's AKC name is RUNNIN WITH THE DEVIL for those of you who know these things he is said to be famous in Texas. If interested send me a PM and I will get his number for you. So if you are needing a dog that could possibly hunt this year this could be a great deal. Only seriuos inquires please![/img][/list]
Last edited by 2duckdawg on Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
2duckdawg
hunter

Postby uncduckman » Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:46 am

is she trained in any way?
uncduckman
hunter

Postby Duck U 2 » Thu Aug 17, 2006 8:26 am

Man, that's a shame. Hopefully someone can take this dog and do somethiing with her. It'll be a challenge, but probably can be done if the dog at least has had some obedience training.
-Duck
Duck U 2
hunter

Postby Pot Hole » Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:54 am

PM sent your way.
Pot Hole
hunter

Postby martin » Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:17 pm

do you still have the dog if so call me
May God Bless All for we are all ONE
martin
hunter

Update on Yellow Lab

Postby 2duckdawg » Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:03 pm

The dog has been started but to what degree you will have to ask the owner. I have replied to all the PMs with the owners number and hope that someone from this site does get the dog for she needs not to be cooped up in a house or yard all the time.

The owner however is thinking about selling the dog now instead of giving her away. This was not the info that I had when posting the dog yesterday and I appologize for that post even though it was the info I had at the time. The price will be greatly less than what he has in her and will still be a bargain. Still in all I am sorry for misinforming anyone. But these things happen when you are the middle man.
2duckdawg
hunter

Return to North Carolina Duck Hunting