Do POSTED Signs mean anything?

This is the North Carolina duck hunting forum. A place to discuss duck hunting in North Carolina and other waterfowl.

Moderators: stumpjumper, fowl_wishes, NCSUDucker

Re: Do POSTED Signs mean anything?

Postby merganser murderer » Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:39 am

Dingbatter 2 wrote:How come no one ever complains about hunting in Currituck Sound? Haul your rig down there one weekend and start hunting and see what happens. :lol3:

nobody from currituck comes on the forum to cry like a little girl...go tell you wife
merganser murderer
hunter

Postby Dingbatter 2 » Mon Dec 31, 2012 12:30 pm

merganser murderer wrote:
Dingbatter 2 wrote:How come no one ever complains about hunting in Currituck Sound? Haul your rig down there one weekend and start hunting and see what happens. :lol3:

nobody from currituck comes on the forum to cry like a little girl...go tell you wife

:lol: Pamlico whiners! :thumbsup:
"When I get to heaven, tie me to a tree
For I'll begin to roam and soon you'll know where I will be..."
Dingbatter 2
hunter

Postby wahoowilly » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:55 pm

Bay River isn't really a part of the Pamlico. They are in a class of whiners all their own.
wahoowilly
hunter

Postby ncbufflehead » Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:03 pm

what i find funny is that the guy has been a member of this website for almost six years and he's still bitching about the same thing he was when he joined
ncbufflehead
hunter

Postby la angler » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:55 pm

Yes,posted signs do mean something.I have seen cases in which someone posts land that they don't have the right too.I don't think its right for someone to post land with water as a boundary,i don't see people have these problems fishing!It would seem that these counties would benefit more to let people come down and hunt?This problem has been going on for years.
la angler
hunter

Postby ducking&diving » Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:59 pm

Greed, its all about greed. as is the government. as is america. these guys get the officials down there on a few good hunts on the private waters and then bam a legislature is in effect for that area. i wonder how many pamlico county government types are hugely into duck hunting? i mean i dont know for sure but that would make sense right? respecting the law: people are to respect posted signs right? people should respect the 500 yard from a permanent hunting location right? so your telling me people in these counties have a permanent hunting location every 500 yards? nah i dont think so. maybe they should respect the law as well and only build their permanent hunting locations instead of some plywood and 2x4s stuck on a point with no seats roofs doors right? some "permanent" hunting locations. the whiners know exactly what their doing and whine when someone steps up to the line in the proverbial sand and says that the locals are full of it. i dont hunt there because several wrongs dont make a right but im surprised splashing divers has time to build permanent locations as much time as hes up here whining. oh wait its only couple sheets of plywood and 2x4s dont take no time. someone should go put a bunch of posted signs on long sticks in bay river in a 50 yd circle and anchor up inside. "my water" "my water" haha
Springing Flying Fish are good practice in the off season
ducking&diving
hunter

Postby ducking&diving » Fri Jan 04, 2013 8:02 pm

and guide services are different. they gotta eat too ya know. not saying they dont need to be territorial. but guys with a lease who try to play like guides... seems wrong
Springing Flying Fish are good practice in the off season
ducking&diving
hunter

Previous

Return to North Carolina Duck Hunting