public spots around cumberland county?

This is the North Carolina duck hunting forum. A place to discuss duck hunting in North Carolina and other waterfowl.

Moderators: stumpjumper, fowl_wishes, NCSUDucker

Postby CCReed » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:03 pm

The end of the season is this month and my hunting party is lookin for two more solid weekends of duck hunting. any decent public spots in cumberland or any of the surrounding counties?
CCReed
hunter

Re: public spots around cumberland county?

Postby lumpy2181 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 8:27 pm

Bgold wrote:... I don't think we're doing it right though and my butt sure hurts...

That's what she said!!!
lumpy2181
hunter

Postby EastBound&Down » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:00 pm

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
I liked that one :thumbsup:
EastBound&Down
hunter

Postby Willie » Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:29 am

CCReed wrote:The end of the season is this month and my hunting party is lookin for two more solid weekends of duck hunting. any decent public spots in cumberland or any of the surrounding counties?

You're not very likely to find much info here...I'd go to the Honey Hole (main page of the forum) and post your questions there. The audience is larger and you'll get better info.
Willie
hunter

Postby triplecurl » Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:45 am

Willie wrote:
CCReed wrote:The end of the season is this month and my hunting party is lookin for two more solid weekends of duck hunting. any decent public spots in cumberland or any of the surrounding counties?

You're not very likely to find much info here...I'd go to the Honey Hole (main page of the forum) and post your questions there. The audience is larger and you'll get better info.

X2^^^^ :)
Last night, I dreamed that I killed all the saggers, all the swaggers, and all of their duckface girlfriends...

It was called: The Yolocaust.
triplecurl
hunter

Return to North Carolina Duck Hunting