Harkers Island...HELP

This is the North Carolina duck hunting forum. A place to discuss duck hunting in North Carolina and other waterfowl.

Moderators: stumpjumper, fowl_wishes, NCSUDucker

Harkers Island...HELP

Postby swmpwater » Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:18 pm

Ok so here's the deal, me and 5 of my co-worker buddies planned a duck hunting trip on Harker's Island January the 21st thru the 24th. Rooms have already been bought and paid for. ANYWAYS the guide contacted me today and said his schedule had changed and now we cant hunt those days. We are firefighters and the trip was scheduled around our shifts. So we're lookin another guide/place to hunt near Harkers Island. Any help would greatly be appreciated.
swmpwater
hunter

TRY PARKERS WATERFOWL

Postby hercdrvrwo » Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:34 pm

1st thing's first...who is the guide and was reason valid so we all know who not to contact! I don't know about Harkers island, and maybe you could shift your place but man...PARKERS WATERFOWL is awesome...contact Parkerswaterfowl on here to set something up!

The pic is Day 2 of 2, limited everyday, has multiple hunts & blinds, knows how to put you on birds!

Cheers
Herc
Attachments
Day 2.jpg
Day 2 of 2
"Fly it like you stole it!"
hercdrvrwo
hunter

Re: Harkers Island...HELP

Postby swmpwater » Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:56 pm

That picture looks great! I mean I love killin birds. (who doesn't) The gentleman's last name is Dixon. super nice guy but he just said his schedule changed which forced him to cancel our hunt. Whats the prices on his hunts?
swmpwater
hunter

Postby hercdrvrwo » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:05 pm

I don't want to quote him for him, but I think in the $175 range...ish. Check em out! http://www.parkerswaterfowl.com/ Oh and we stayed here: http://www.outerbanksbeachclubresort.com/ -- completely empty, totally cool with hunters, we had a man cave on the ocean w/view....beer, hunting, football--AWESOME! There are plenty of places to eat around there too, but we got one of these with a kitchen and did all of our own cook'n.

Cheers
Herc
Last edited by hercdrvrwo on Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Fly it like you stole it!"
hercdrvrwo
hunter

Postby Dingbatter » Sat Jan 05, 2013 3:08 pm

You may be able to find a guide up near Cedar Island just above Harkers Island. Call and explain your situation, if their booked they may have some buddies who can work you in.
Dingbatter
hunter

Harkers Island...HELP

Postby trigger22 » Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:56 pm

Jamie Daniels out of Cedar Island. I hunted with him the last 2 years and have not been disappointed. 252-241-5386
Sporting the Ambusher Layout and the Sprigtail Pirogue by Core Sound Layout Boats. "By the time they see you, it's too late."
trigger22
hunter

Return to North Carolina Duck Hunting