THANKS!

This is the North Carolina duck hunting forum. A place to discuss duck hunting in North Carolina and other waterfowl.

Moderators: stumpjumper, fowl_wishes, NCSUDucker

THANKS!

Postby THIN MAN » Wed Aug 30, 2006 3:09 pm

Thanks for the invite, had a good time last nite! Always nice to meet people with the same interest as yourself, not to mention some pretty tasty bbq while ya talk! Monroe, Ducker please pass the thanks along to the fuge, especially for those who organized it.

THIN MAN
For we were born yesterday,and know nothing,
because our days on earth are only a shadow.

JOB 8:9
THIN MAN
hunter

Postby NCSUDucker » Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:27 pm

Not a problem, enjoyed putting a few faces with some new names! :salude: Enjoyed it quite well myself!

Ducker
A good friend will bail you out of jail...A TRUE friend will say, "Damn that was fun!"
NCSUDucker
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Monroeduck » Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:51 pm

Thin man no problem good to meet you. I sent you a PM as well with my email. If you would be kind enough to drop me your email address I would appreciate it.
Monroeduck
hunter

Postby stumpjumper » Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:32 pm

Glad to hear that everything went well. Hate that I missed it though. :thumbsdown: Next year. Flying in to Carolina tommarow. :thumbsup:
'Lord, hold our troops in your loving hands. Protect them as they protect us. Bless them and their families for the selfless acts they perform for us in our time of need. Amen..'
stumpjumper
Forum & State Moderator

Return to North Carolina Duck Hunting