04 Colorado FOR SALE...must go

This is the North Carolina duck hunting forum. A place to discuss duck hunting in North Carolina and other waterfowl.

Moderators: stumpjumper, fowl_wishes, NCSUDucker

04 Colorado FOR SALE...must go

Postby pecker131 » Thu Aug 31, 2006 3:40 pm

I have an 04 Chevy Colorado Reg Cab 2wd Automatic for sale,asking $16,000,or make an offer....Summit white,35% tint on doors,and 0% on back window,vent-shades,Flowmaster exaust,K&N air filter,Uniroyal Tiger Paw tires are 1yr old,mileage:51,400. matching white,locking,carpeted toneou cover,locking tailgate. Engine:220hp 3.5 Vortec Inline 5cyl.(GREAT on gas,can go from Jacksonville to Philly on one tank) Interior: grey cloth seats,Jensen CD/DVD/TV/2 AUX head unit (able to hook up PS2,and MP3 player simultainiously,and watch tv/dvd's/PS2 while driving...great for on the go traffic reports lol),custom 6spkr sound, 400wt Jensen amp for the speakers,1000wt Pyramid amp for the 2 10" Kicker Comp subs in custom grey fabric boxes behind the seats,stereo is custom installed,amps are hidden underneath both seats(unstealable),all wires hidden,10disc Sony CD changer. Excellent exterior paint,no rust/holes,excellent glass,only has scratches/couple dents in the bed..but hey,its a truck,currently registered in tx with valid reg/insp. I am the only owner,bought it w 5mi on it..90% highway miles,driving from Jacksonville to Tx,I have used ONLY Mobil 1 5W30,every 3000mi...I have EVERY reciept for the truck,from the original window stickers,1st liscence plate,and all oil/lights/air filter/exaust/tires/alignment etc. Engine runs EXCELENT,no problems at all,cold ac,power steering,cruise cont.....email or PM if interested,and I will be more than glad to take as many pics of anything on the truck that you'd like....don't want to sell b/c it's my baby..but need a bigger truck w/ a back seat for the kiddo.
pecker131
Newb

Postby Wilsona018 » Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:40 pm

pictures???
Wilsona018
hunter

Postby pecker131 » Sat Sep 02, 2006 1:50 pm

sure thing,I've been waitin on a sunny day to go take some pics of it,ill get some up on here later this afternoon..outside,inside,in-bed...and if you want anymore just let me know and like i said,ill take as many pics of whatever that ya want
pecker131
Newb

Postby NCSUDucker » Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:16 am

Note: I moved your pictures over to this thread so that we don't have 3 threads going about the same thing

Thanks,
Ducker

Last edited by NCSUDucker on Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
A good friend will bail you out of jail...A TRUE friend will say, "Damn that was fun!"
NCSUDucker
Forum & State Moderator

Postby NCSUDucker » Sun Sep 03, 2006 9:17 am

A good friend will bail you out of jail...A TRUE friend will say, "Damn that was fun!"
NCSUDucker
Forum & State Moderator

Return to North Carolina Duck Hunting