Busco Beach Ride

This is the North Carolina duck hunting forum. A place to discuss duck hunting in North Carolina and other waterfowl.

Moderators: stumpjumper, fowl_wishes, NCSUDucker

Busco Beach Ride

Postby TCH » Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:50 am

I know there is a section for ATVs and other topics but was told it would be better to post here.
Anybody ride at Busco Beach in Goldsboro? We should get a ride together or if anybody ever would like to ride in Pamlico I am always up for a ride. To stay on topic there is geese to be found there haha
Attachments
xxxxx.jpg
xxxxx.jpg (16.65 KiB) Viewed 1020 times
TCH
hunter

Re: Busco Beach Ride

Postby Quack Wacker NC » Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:34 am

Man I miss riding there used to go all the time, good times :beer:
Quack Wacker NC
Forum Moderator

Postby johnpaul » Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:25 am

I used to ride there all the time and I went through the Mud racing phase as well when it started. Got tired of working on the bikes more than racing so since I got out of that I really have not rode much since. I live 15 min from Busco so I could go anytime, I may get back into it over the summer. Mud racing just got me washed out for a while, but im slowly get back in it. I had a side business working on ATVs and got out of it a while as well, but thats picked back up now so next thing is to get to riding again!
johnpaul
hunter

Postby TCH » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:55 pm

We've had a lot of good times there thats for sure. John Paul I'm assuming your the same JP from the old Busco Forum?
TCH
hunter

Postby johnpaul » Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:01 am

TCH wrote:We've had a lot of good times there thats for sure. John Paul I'm assuming your the same JP from the old Busco Forum?

Thats me man! What was your SN on Busco?
johnpaul
hunter

Postby TCH » Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:23 pm

T_BONE was my screen name. That was a bummer they shut down the forum even though not much went on anymore, still nice to let folks know you were coming down for the weekend or what not. I ride a Vinson
Attachments
040309_1554[01].jpg
TCH
hunter

Postby johnpaul » Mon Mar 04, 2013 6:38 am

O yea I remember ya. Yea I hated they shut it down. We had some good discussions on there. Alot of the crowed is over on East Coast Riders forum but not much goes on over there. Not sure why though.
johnpaul
hunter

Postby TCH » Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:03 am

Yea no doubt. Cool deal might have to check it out. We got a local ride planned today, I haven't been to busco since the end of last summer we keep talking about going but never make it with everybody having different work schedules and what not.
TCH
hunter

Return to North Carolina Duck Hunting