Duck Hunting Forum banner

New here.....

2K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  mayhem96 
#1 ·
Hey fellas. I'm new to the forum. Not looking to cyberscout or get info from anyone about their spots. Just looking to enjoy talking about duck hunting. I look forward to sharing pictures and stories with all of you. If I ever step on anyone's toes or am out of line just let me know I'll do my best to correct it. I can see that there are several veteran users on here and I have the upmost respect for all of you. I've been hunting for years and I'm not some young jr commander with stickers all over my truck. Just wanted to introduce myself. Look forward to getting to know you guys! :thumbsup:

#4 ·
Thank you guys. I am in the Greensboro area. And this past season was decent considering how the weather worked for us. We had some good hunts here in the piedmont in the local swamps and ponds, and a couple decent trips to the coast. Not a normal year but still good considering. Can't wait for September 1st :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.