Decoys for sale

This is the North Carolina duck hunting forum. A place to discuss duck hunting in North Carolina and other waterfowl.

Moderators: stumpjumper, fowl_wishes, NCSUDucker

Decoys for sale

Postby trigger22 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:02 pm

I have approximately 100 (give or take a few) older decoys for sale. They are a mixture of older flambeau mallards and divers. Most of them need to be repainted. I had intentions of making scoter decoys out of them, but haven't gotten around to it and no longer need them. Some have a few holes in them as well, but they are easy to repair. There are more decoys than what is shown in the picture. Image
Sporting the Ambusher Layout and the Sprigtail Pirogue by Core Sound Layout Boats. "By the time they see you, it's too late."
trigger22
hunter

Re: Decoys for sale

Postby Dingbatter 2 » Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:29 pm

Weights?
"When I get to heaven, tie me to a tree
For I'll begin to roam and soon you'll know where I will be..."
Dingbatter 2
hunter

Postby trigger22 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:31 am

There are weights on a few of them, but the majority don't have any. If someone was going to set up a net rig for divers these would be perfect for the task. A little black and white paint and you have a nice diver spread.
Sporting the Ambusher Layout and the Sprigtail Pirogue by Core Sound Layout Boats. "By the time they see you, it's too late."
trigger22
hunter

Postby trigger22 » Sun Apr 28, 2013 1:09 pm

Sold
trigger22
hunter

Return to North Carolina Duck Hunting