Thank You

This is the North Carolina duck hunting forum. A place to discuss duck hunting in North Carolina and other waterfowl.

Moderators: stumpjumper, fowl_wishes, NCSUDucker

Thank You

Postby Preacher1011 » Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:50 pm

I was sitting in the drive through at about 2am last night waiting to get my meal. When I got to the window, the cashier said the car in front of me paid. The guy had a NC tag. I don't know if he's on here or not, but if he is thank you. If you hear someone talking about buying a cop a meal in Blount County, TN tell him I said thanks. Good to know there are still some good people out there, you NC guys are alright. :thumbsup:
Locked&Loaded wrote: I got out shot by a 13 yeard old girl.

jrockncash wrote:Is that mask only for ghosts or can fat guys with little weiners use it too?

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Re: Thank You

Postby apexhunter » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:28 am

There are some good people still around.

That said, at 2:00am could it be the person was impaired and used the meal as insurance in case you pulled him over down the road? :wink:
"Shoot low boys...they're riding shetland ponies in search of true grit" Lewis Grizzard
apexhunter
hunter

Postby aclumpkin » Fri Jun 21, 2013 8:39 am

apexhunter wrote:That said, at 2:00am could it be the person was impaired and used the meal as insurance in case you pulled him over down the road? :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Wouldn't doubt it!
When you are dead, you don't know that you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.
It is the same when you are stupid.
aclumpkin
hunter

Postby jcz » Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:43 pm

Future cyberscouter. You owe him a spot.
jcz
hunter

Return to North Carolina Duck Hunting