Inserting Photos

This is the North Carolina duck hunting forum. A place to discuss duck hunting in North Carolina and other waterfowl.

Moderators: stumpjumper, fowl_wishes, NCSUDucker

Inserting Photos

Postby ducku » Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:22 am

I saw in the FAQ were it is allowable to post photos within a post. I saw where you use [img] to accomplish this. Do you include the location of the pic within the brackets? If you know the answer, please include an example of how this is done.

Thanks....
ducku
hunter

Re: Inserting Photos

Postby duk-cmdr » Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:34 am

Yes, you include the location of the pic within the image tags. I intentionally left off the left bracket [ in the example below, so you could see what an example looks like.

img]http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p317/duk_cmdr/canoe.jpg[/img]

When I include the [ then the html syntax is valid and pulls up the pic:

Be sure to use the "Preview" button in your posts before submitting
duk-cmdr
hunter

Postby Paul26 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:01 am

D-c: very cool hunting canoe. Curious as toy why you have registered it. As I type this I am thinking that if you power it with a trolling motor than it has to be registered???? But if you only paddle something like that, must it be registered????
Paul26
hunter

Postby trigger22 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:08 pm

Paul26 wrote:D-c: very cool hunting canoe. Curious as toy why you have registered it. As I type this I am thinking that if you power it with a trolling motor than it has to be registered???? But if you only paddle something like that, must it be registered????

Trolling motor utilization requires it to be registered. Paddle does not
Sporting the Ambusher Layout and the Sprigtail Pirogue by Core Sound Layout Boats. "By the time they see you, it's too late."
trigger22
hunter

Return to North Carolina Duck Hunting