SPAM: 2003 1860 Camo Crestliner w/ 90hp Yamaha FOR SALE

This is the North Carolina duck hunting forum. A place to discuss duck hunting in North Carolina and other waterfowl.

Moderators: stumpjumper, fowl_wishes, NCSUDucker

SPAM: 2003 1860 Camo Crestliner w/ 90hp Yamaha FOR SALE

Postby duckhunter84 » Fri Sep 13, 2013 5:27 pm

2003 All-Welded Crestliner 1860 Aluminum Boat for sale with 2003 90hp Yamaha 2-stroke. Loadrite galvanized trailer with full size tires. Lowrance GPS/depth finder, MotorGuide 54lb foot pedal trolling motor, 20 gallon livewell, 20 gallon in deck fuel tank, Camo bench seat to match boat. On-Board battery charger. All fuel lines replaced last year (precautionary b/c of ethanol) but haven't had any problems. Has a roll on bedliner interior, I put this on professionally about a year ago using a high quality primer and it has held up very well, I have some product left and will include for any areas that need touch-ups in the future.

This is a very good running boat, I have always used multiple fuel filters, stabil, and non-ethanol fuel when available. This boat has not been sitting up, it has been hunted and fished since the day I bought it but it has also been well taken care of. I purchased the boat new in 2003 and have the titles for the boat and the trailer clean and in hand. I have never hit anything with the motor or had to have any major repairs done to the motor or boat.

Asking $9450

Selling because I have too many boats and I am planning to purchase some land in the near future.

PM with a phone number i can contact you on if interested. Boat is located in Greenville, NC
Attachments
boat 6.jpg
(18.61 KiB) Downloaded 629 times
boat 4.jpg
boat 4.jpg (19.82 KiB) Viewed 632 times
boat 3.jpg
boat 2.jpg
boat 1.jpg
duckhunter84
Newb

Return to North Carolina Duck Hunting