Duck Hunting Forum banner

Cabelas

2K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  Duraco 
#1 ·
Cabelas announced this morning they are are opening a store in Garner!

#9 ·
No problem. I never go to Garner anyway. :no: Still cheaper to order online, except that 99% of my hunting gear I purchase from other online sources. They really don't have a whole lot of what I need. A few dozen Herters Divers would be nice though. Oh wait, they drop them. :hammer:

#11 ·
The best part of having actual stores (vice online) is that you can get their on-the-rack sales for items they are about to discard. They might even have a returned section. I was in Maine for a 3 year tour, and LL bean in Freeport had a separate store for returned gear for the locals to shop at.

I am not sure about decoys......if they are returned they may be defective. But a good deal or clothing, jackets, etc

#12 ·
I wonder if it will be a big store or just a mini Cabelas? BPS seems to do that. Some are huge and some are relatively small. And why in Garner? They should have put it in one of the rural counties along 95. That would have stimulated the local economy and picked up all of the tourist traffic as well. But then again, being in a major metropolitan area they can feed off the urban crowd and their never ending desire to buy gadgets. Who knows, maybe they will even have a gourmet shop filled with imported cheeses, french pastries, and exotics teas.

Ooooh! I just got my Cabelas "Home Furnishings" catalog in the mail! Just in time. I need some new linens and curtains! :grooving: :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.