Mecklenburg Area

This is the North Carolina duck hunting forum. A place to discuss duck hunting in North Carolina and other waterfowl.

Moderators: stumpjumper, fowl_wishes, NCSUDucker

Mecklenburg Area

Postby Sir Big Spur » Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:23 am

Alright, not going to beat around the bush on this one. I need your spots. Internet scouting? Maybe, but would I be asking if I really wanted to take the time to go scouting? No. Truth is, I just want to hunt your spots with or without you. Maybe I can become your trusty blind companion. Maybe we become real friends and I add you on Facebook. If you like beer, shooting guns, killing things, and being everything that is American and then some. Then we've already created a bond, a bond stronger than any bear trap ever created, a bond strong enough to withstand the force of a thousand Buddhist monks. Shoot me a pm or just drop it down south and let other less-worthy individuals bask in our awesomeness.
Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push Miracle Whips.
Sir Big Spur
hunter

Re: Mecklenburg Area

Postby dixiehokie » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:18 am

lets party!
meet me here at 4am on Sat
35°27'58.45"N 80°42'6.84"W
bring plenty of face paint and as many mojos as you can fit on your ranger boat. I only have 11 mojos. but I think we can pull those reds heads down in the timber with a few more..
dixiehokie
hunter

Postby Metalman » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:41 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
:beer: :beer: :beer:
Put that duck call in your pocket, you're not that good, and you're flaring birds
http://www.CaptGarysDowneast.com
I support "Safe Hunter Law"
Tip your guide! He can't control the ducks or how poorly you shoot!
Metalman
hunter

Postby Sir Big Spur » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:06 am

Serious inquiries only. What is this? The Honey Hole?

dixiehokie wrote:lets party!
meet me here at 4am on Sat
35°27'58.45"N 80°42'6.84"W
bring plenty of face paint and as many mojos as you can fit on your ranger boat. I only have 11 mojos. but I think we can pull those reds heads down in the timber with a few more..

Please explain the need to bring excessive amounts of face paint? Are we planning on painting our bodies? Or do you just require that much to disguise the meth bites? All my mojos are doves. If I paint their heads green will that work? A ranger? Do I look like a peasant to you? Anyways. I'd love to meet you in the cul-de-sac of your trailer park. I assume you drive a mini-van. Will you drive so I can hide in the back seat? I don't want people to know I associate with poor people and/or meth heads. From the looks of your account and your post count, I assume I'll receive a response before 6pm today because that's when the public library closes. See you Saturday.
Sir Big Spur
hunter

Postby sampsonhuntin » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:54 pm

You can hunt with me but you have to carry everything. Bring me some beakers and cold medicine and we will call it even.
Underradar wrote:If you are gonna be a duckhunting badass, you need that barrel sticker that reads:

Prison Is My Futre

copterdoc wrote:trim, for grinding.
sampsonhuntin
hunter

Postby Sir Big Spur » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:09 pm

sampsonhuntin wrote:You can hunt with me but you have to carry everything. Bring me some beakers and cold medicine and we will call it even.

Fine. It better not be a lot of stuff though because I don't want to drop my forties.
Sir Big Spur
hunter

Postby sampsonhuntin » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:16 pm

Sir Big Spur wrote:
sampsonhuntin wrote:You can hunt with me but you have to carry everything. Bring me some beakers and cold medicine and we will call it even.

Fine. It better not be a lot of stuff though because I don't want to drop my forties.

You're speaking my language.
Underradar wrote:If you are gonna be a duckhunting badass, you need that barrel sticker that reads:

Prison Is My Futre

copterdoc wrote:trim, for grinding.
sampsonhuntin
hunter

Postby NCfowl » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:02 pm

I got the jar of brandy :beer:
NCfowl
hunter

Postby MichaelT » Mon Nov 04, 2013 10:25 pm

35.1913N 80.8442W
MichaelT
hunter

Postby grizz18 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:21 pm

Meet me in the cut, its going down.
grizz18
Squatch Life

Postby Sir Big Spur » Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:57 pm

I don't know why people aren't taking this seriously. I'm not trying to be funny. I really want to hunt your spots with or without you. Seriously serious.
Sir Big Spur
hunter

Return to North Carolina Duck Hunting