Hunting Buddy Needed BADLY

This is the North Carolina duck hunting forum. A place to discuss duck hunting in North Carolina and other waterfowl.

Moderators: stumpjumper, fowl_wishes, NCSUDucker

Hunting Buddy Needed BADLY

Postby 1outdoorlover » Sat Jan 29, 2005 8:40 pm

I am a college student at Campbell University, Buies Creek NC, I need a local hunting buddy. I dont know much about the area and would really like someone to hunt from the general area. If no one knows where Buies Creek is it is directly between Raleigh and Fayettville.
1outdoorlover
hunter

Postby dukcracker » Sun Jan 30, 2005 9:09 pm

:welcome: to DHC. Get to know some of the guys on the forum and maybe someone will be nice enough to take you along sometime.
dukcracker
hunter

Postby 1outdoorlover » Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:15 pm

Thank you for the welcome. I know no one is gonna take someone they dont know hunting with them that is why I waited until the season was over to start trying to look for someone to hunt with that way we could get to know each other and I could help them with any maintanence or preperation needed for the upcoming season.
1outdoorlover
hunter

Postby SCoutdoorsman » Mon Jan 31, 2005 3:12 am

I would take you, everyone can have a chance at least once. I got some buds that up that way maye we can catch up and shoot something some time. :thumbsup:
Everyone must believe in something and I believe I'll go hunting. When men bond something must die.
SCoutdoorsman
Forum & State Moderator

Postby 1outdoorlover » Mon Jan 31, 2005 7:15 am

Thanks SCoutdoorsman. Maybe sometime if you make it up around the Mattamuskeet Lake area I can return the favor.
1outdoorlover
hunter

Return to North Carolina Duck Hunting