Farewell

This is the North Carolina duck hunting forum. A place to discuss duck hunting in North Carolina and other waterfowl.

Moderators: stumpjumper, fowl_wishes, NCSUDucker

Farewell

Postby stealfeathers » Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:31 am

Well, I have mentioned this before but the time has come. I am moving states. The con to moving is I have worked very hard, I mean extremely hard learning this area and figuring out how to hunt here in the short 4 years ive been here. Also another con is I'm moving to sc where the hunting is hard for non-rich people like myself.

The pro is I will only be 4 hours away from my hometown, which I obviously know very well.

I will make it back to nc for some hunts but only on special occasions. So yal take care and let me know if I could help any of you with anything. Thanks for the guys who have helped me out on here. Save some birds for me so they can migrate a little further south !!!
stealfeathers
hunter

Re: Farewell

Postby DuckMauler » Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:48 am

And feel free to pass along all your honey hole gps coordinates :thumbsup:

Seriously, good luck down there. Personally I love SC and would enjoy living there. Hope you get blessed with an area that is abundant with wildlife!
Ephesians 4:32
DuckMauler
hunter

Postby EastBound&Down » Mon Dec 02, 2013 6:24 pm

Good luck with the move. Hope everything works out for the best for you.
EastBound&Down
hunter

Postby sneak boat » Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:09 am

no sweat, when you are ready give me call and I'll try to send you in the right direction. Good luck in SC.
sneak boat
hunter

Postby FITZH2O » Thu Dec 05, 2013 9:11 am

DuckMauler wrote:Image

Classic

Have fun down there. Hunting maybe worse but I have heard the fishing is awesome!
FITZ

"COMMON SENSE IS AN UNCOMMON VIRTUE"

VEG*NHIPPIE Wrote - I'm from the UK, and it's not an issue here

UNDERRADAR REPLIED - Hey, good to know that. Coming up on July 4, we have a celebration. You know of it?
FITZH2O
hunter

Postby Paul26 » Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:04 pm

Be safe, and good luck in the Palmetto State. Let us know how the hunting is down there. Here's a true story that you can tell the Clemson hunting buddies you are sure to make:

Years ago my daughter was a student at Duke, and was a Mid in the NROTC program. After the home football games, for 4 years, the Mids cleaned the stands at Wallace Wade stadium. She said it was the grossest, most disgusting thing she had ever done.

She said the Clemson game was the absolute worst. When I asked why, she said “With the Clemson crowd, even the women chew tobacco.”

True story….you can’t make this stuff up.
Paul26
hunter

Postby Big Fig » Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:21 pm

What part of SC are you moving to? I went to USC in Columbia.
Baiter hater
You can find me on the swamp
Big Fig
hunter

Postby tsamp » Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:24 am

See you in January buddy!
tsamp
hunter

Postby stealfeathers » Fri Dec 06, 2013 5:29 am

Tsamp. Alot of good times in the blind this year so far man!!! And yes I'll see you in January. Good luck in MN goose hunting and ice fishing. Send me pics. Drive safe. Your a great lifelong hunting partner/friend.
stealfeathers
hunter

Postby rrconductor » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:31 am

Paul26 wrote:Be safe, and good luck in the Palmetto State. Let us know how the hunting is down there. Here's a true story that you can tell the Clemson hunting buddies you are sure to make:

Years ago my daughter was a student at Duke, and was a Mid in the NROTC program. After the home football games, for 4 years, the Mids cleaned the stands at Wallace Wade stadium. She said it was the grossest, most disgusting thing she had ever done.

She said the Clemson game was the absolute worst. When I asked why, she said “With the Clemson crowd, even the women chew tobacco.”

True story….you can’t make this stuff up.

I guess that would have been mud from the Duke players, since as a rule we used to beat the mud out of them. CU class of '75
rrconductor
hunter

Postby Paul26 » Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:04 am

Got me!!!! No arguement on that
Paul26
hunter

Postby rrconductor » Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:30 pm

Paul,
Just kidding, my GF class of '15 Ga.Tech said he couldn't spit my GM would not let him. Chewed all his life, old style rope tobacco, truly hard core.
rrconductor
hunter

Return to North Carolina Duck Hunting