Finally, something good off duck dynasty.....

This is the North Carolina duck hunting forum. A place to discuss duck hunting in North Carolina and other waterfowl.

Moderators: stumpjumper, fowl_wishes, NCSUDucker

Finally, something good off duck dynasty.....

Postby DuckMauler » Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:57 pm

http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/19/showbiz/d ... uspension/

As much as I despise the show, I sure like what Phil had to say :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: He hit it right on the head and said what others are too scared to say! Good Job in my book!
Ephesians 4:32
DuckMauler
hunter

Re: Finally, something good off duck dynasty.....

Postby bigsprig » Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:38 pm

Amen Phil, too bad the liberal producers have removed him from the show (according to newspaper he is out),

Real men are not afraid of the truth.
Pro staff: Pop Tarts, Little Debbie, Armour Vienna Sausage! Just an old duck hunter that grew up hunting from Moes lake to McGirts Lake in beautiful Sparkleberry Swamp.
bigsprig
hunter

Postby sneak attack » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:00 pm

for my first post .............. I will second that !!!
sneak attack
Newb

Postby G3duck » Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:44 pm

For my $0.02, boycott products advertised on A&E. Then watch A&E sweat.
G3duck
hunter

Postby bigsprig » Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:01 pm

I never watched the show, used to watch the one before when they actually hunted, but this asinine staged drivel is not worth watching, except the family blessing scenes.
Pro staff: Pop Tarts, Little Debbie, Armour Vienna Sausage! Just an old duck hunter that grew up hunting from Moes lake to McGirts Lake in beautiful Sparkleberry Swamp.
bigsprig
hunter

Postby HydeMarsh » Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:45 pm

Last summer Phil said he was going to quit, this is probably some trumped up drama. Don't blame him. He is a great duck hunter and needs to get back to hunting. leave the BS to Willie. Hope Jase goes with him. those two can shoot.

He is a good an honest man. does not need the life of television reality shows. I really liked it when they did the early videos. All they did was hunt and had great camera men.
HydeMarsh
hunter

Postby Doubleplay » Sun Dec 22, 2013 3:29 pm

The truth is they are bunch of clever guys acting like rednecks and pocketing millions. Also let me remind you that, what you call liberal media was airing their show and both sides were profiting.
Besides if the A&E channel is liberal they were mostly being watched by liberals! otherwise why watch and help the liberal media??
You are very naive if you think he did not say what he said on purpose. It's all about $$$$$$ nothing else.
Disclaimer: I don't watch the show but I watched their early hunting productions and enjoyed it.
Doubleplay
hunter

Return to North Carolina Duck Hunting