Tiller motor/ buddies to hunt with

This is the North Carolina duck hunting forum. A place to discuss duck hunting in North Carolina and other waterfowl.

Moderators: stumpjumper, fowl_wishes, NCSUDucker

Tiller motor/ buddies to hunt with

Postby Bluesky2012 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:21 pm

Gents,
I'm comin back to jacksonville in august. I'll be on the market for a 15-25 hp motor when I get back. Anyone gonna be sellin one around then? Lookin for a good rig but not too pricy.

Also my good huntin buddy will be deploying soon after so if anyone is lookin for someone to do some huntin with this fall, it'll be my second year in huntin lejeune so id love to find some new guys to hunt with. Not lookin for first timer/ I watched duck dynasty and want to try it kinds of guys, but actual hunters.

For either question, let me know.
"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"If you don't chew big red, then f- you"
Bluesky2012
hunter

Re: Tiller motor/ buddies to hunt with

Postby quack-quack » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:29 am

Hey man hit me up closer to fall. I've got my mud motor but sold my Jon boat. I may be getting a boat for it if I don't sell the motor first. I just moved south of ya but don't know anyone here.
Right now I'm trying to find some spots I can take my chessie, she is going to hate me if I don't find any spots without gators!
quack-quack
hunter

Re: Tiller motor/ buddies to hunt with

Postby Bluesky2012 » Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:34 am

Ttt
"There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion."

"If you don't chew big red, then f- you"
Bluesky2012
hunter

Return to North Carolina Duck Hunting