Duck Hunting Forum banner

Fayetteville Gun Store Recomendations

2K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  IdahoSkies 
#1 ·
I hope this is not out of line for the forum. My brother just graduated from Officer Candidate School and has been stationed at Fort Bragg. His wife would like to buy him a shotgun for his birthday (and as a done with school, your onto your career) present.
They live in Raeford, just outside of Fayetteville.

She is not a gun person. She has never purchased one for sure, I'm not sure she has shot one. I'm the "gun guy" in the family so she asks me. And as my moniker says, I am on the other side of the country. I've got some makes and models recommended for her (knowing my brother and what he and I have shot together). What she needs is a store with staff who will take the time to help her out, not take advantage of the young little mom and sell her something that needs it's "Blinker fluid" filled.

Any store recommendations? Thanks for the help.

#2 ·
DO NOT buy a gun from Jim`s on Yadkin Blvd. WAY OVER PRICED!!!!!! There is a Gander MT and a ***** in Fayetteville that I`d recommend.

STUMP

#13 ·
Go to Ed's in Vass on US 1... one heck of a nice guy and great shop. I drive 2 hours to his shop to get my guns as his prices are the best and service/knowledge is bar none. His daughter helps run the shop and knows her stuff if she would like to talk to another woman. I don't add gas into the cost as I write it off to being treated well and getting all my questions answered and can well write it off :yes: . His website is good too and attends most gun shows across NC.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.