Duck Hunting Forum banner

ITEMS FOR SALE

120K views 341 replies 177 participants last post by  cottonstalk 
#1 ·
This forum is for you guys that have items for sale that you 1) Want/Need to seel to a local guy or 2) IS too large to ship.

Post your item for sale ONLY. ANY COMMENTARY SHOULD BE TAKEN TO PMs. IF there is any commentary in this thread it will be deleted by a mod.

Also, please remove your item when it sells. If you don't know how to do this, ask a moderator. [Added By Mr. Taxidermist]

Price must be posted.

#4 ·
1971 Johnson 9.5 hp outboard motor. Motor has been sitting on the back of a 1440 under a shelter for the past 5 or 6 years and hasn't been run. In the past the motor was always flushed after use and ran the gas out of the carbs before storage, so this motor has been well cared for and is very clean (under the cover). I have all original paperwork for motor and original service manual.

I want to move up to a larger motor so this one is for sale. I haven't had much time to mess with it but I put a new set of plugs in and sprayed some starting fluid in the carb and it fired right up. I'm sure with some fresh fuel and a carburetor cleaning it will run fine. Motor has F/N/R, choke, and kill switch.
$400 obo cash. Only trade I am interested in would be a short shaft outboard tiller in the 15-25 hp range to put on this boat.

'76 55hp Johnson Seahorse...new starter solenoid but starter needs to be rebuilt/replaced and I just haven't had time to mess with it and have acquired 2 boats since then, so it has been just sitting on my 15' Bomber w/ Cox trailer and custom fit waxed waterproof canvas cover.

I replaced the battery connectors and spark plugs when I got it and has it has good compression in both cylinders. Has controls w/ electric choke and key. I'll sell for what I paid for it, $500 cash.

If someone wants the boat, trailer, cover and motor together, $900. I bought this boat to convert to a duck boat and to fish out of, but have lost interest. No soft spots in floor and wide open layout with side console and live well.

#6 ·
14' Delhi aluminum jon boat. Riveted, two bench seats. 9.9hp Johnson Seahorse short shaft, runs great. Also includes fish finder, wired running lights, livewell pump, anchors, paddles, and life vests. Boat will run around 19mph empty and around 16-17 loaded with hunters and gear (from GPS). Comes with trailer with guide ons and carpeted bunks (could use new carpet, never got around to replacing it. Trailer will have new hubs installed as soon as I can get back to town and get it done. Trailer lights work and I have title for boat and trailer. Registered through '09.

Boat has a new coat of paint, but I never stenciled it so its a fresh canvas for someone to do their own camo job.

If you have any questions, please PM me. Boat is located in Salisbury, NC.

$1500

#7 ·
I have a MEC Steel Master for reloading 3 1/2" steel shells. The reloader is in very good condition and works well. I got into reloading just for the fun of it but I did not have time to keep up with the reloading while I was off at school this year. It is just easier for me to pay more $ and have them done for me. I am selling everything I have for reloading and have some reloading supplies I will throw in. I will give the scale, powder trickler, a couple pounds of steel shot, about 150 hulls, some wads, and other accesesories and supplies I will throw in if someone is interested. I am selling all the equipment neccessary for reloading for $270. I will sell the reloader for $235 if someone just wants the reloader. The reloader has only been used for one season. I also have a book that I ordered that tells how to get started reloading and everything you will need. PM for more info.

#8 ·
Posted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:52 pm Post subject: FSOR TRADE SHIMANO TLD 25 / DUMMY LAUNCHER

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAVE A TLD 25 REEL USES ONCE WITH NEW 30 POUND SUFFIX WILL SELL FOR 125 PLUS SHIPPING OR TRADE FOR DECOYS.

HAVE A DUMMY LAUNCHER EVERYTHING IS IN THE KIT EXCEPT THE CANVAS DUMMY IT COMES WITH A FOAM DUMMY, BLANKS , CLEANING KIT AND CARRYING CASE WILL TRADE FOR DECOYS OR TAKE 60 PLUS SHIPPING

[

#9 ·
I have a truck that I want to sell or trade for a boat.

89 F-150.....

Runs great, new tires, AC, tinted windows, good bed, tool box, V8 etc etc etc..
Would make a dreat work/hunting & fishing truck!

Looking for a 14'-16' boat or will take 1250.00 for the truck...

PM me if you are interested...
[/img]

#10 ·
Minn Kota Riptide™ RT 80 H/3X Saltwater Bow Mount Motor with 3X-Steering and Weedless Wedge™ 2 Prop 60'' shaft, 24 volt

I bought this trolling motor 1 yr ago... still under warranty

Also included quick disconnect bow mount.

There are some scratches from normal use but overall this motor has not been used very much in the last 12 mos... I will try to post a few pics later today.

Asking $650 OBO Feel free to pm or call with questions 919 619 4816

http://www.westmarine.com/webapp/wcs...0&classNum=820

#11 ·
supermomof2 said:
I have five lab puppies that will be ready on March 17th.

*one black male
*one yellow male
*one yellow female
*two black females

*Sire is master hunter out of Twin Lakes Rippin Good Natioanl Express and Mitimat Lance's Miss Liberty

*Dam is out of Twin lakes Russian River Rendezvous and Twin Lakes Maple

*Over 9 MH in pups pedigree

$600.00 Each
I've got a BLF out of Twin Lakes Maple and Rondy as well. Great dog, despite her owner :rofl: Yours didn't by chance come out of a litter 4 years ago this past December did she?

Brad

#12 ·
NCSUDucker said:
supermomof2 said:
I have five lab puppies that will be ready on March 17th.

*one black male
*one yellow male
*one yellow female
*two black females

*Sire is master hunter out of Twin Lakes Rippin Good Natioanl Express and Mitimat Lance's Miss Liberty

*Dam is out of Twin lakes Russian River Rendezvous and Twin Lakes Maple

*Over 9 MH in pups pedigree

$600.00 Each
I've got a BLF out of Twin Lakes Maple and Rondy as well. Great dog, despite her owner :rofl: Yours didn't by chance come out of a litter 4 years ago this past December did she?

Brad
She did actually, she was born december 5th. That's pretty cool, our dogs are sisters! Have you had any pups?

#13 ·
I have 4 dozen carry light, weighted keel coot decoys I am looking to sell. These decoys are used but in fairly good shape. I put a new coat of paint on the heads before the season and they still look pretty sharp. These are great confidence decoys for bringing in those late season birds who are afraid of the white. All decoys are outfitted with about 18' of line and weights. PM for pics and more info. Also looking to buy used herters bluebill decoys. Thanks.

Matt

#14 ·
Boat is not quite finished yet but should be in a week or so. Trying to clean up before I sell it.........

17 foot Lowe Roughneck 96' model. 99' 25 HP Mercury Tracker, Great Motor. (bout 50hrs) Side console and looks great. VERY limited hunting action so it shows very little wear. 6 foot wide. Comes with Jack plate and trailer. Have titles for both boat and trailer. Would make a great boat for someone this summer and into next fall/winter. Asking $4,500.

#16 ·
I have a Cornwell roller cabinet tool box for sale. It is like new. Blue, $800 firm

4-20"x10" Ford 8 lug aluminium wheels. Nice but could use buffing. Center caps included. $700 firm

Pick up only in Chapel Hill. Serious inquires only.

#19 ·
FOR SALE: Jennings Spiritmaster Compound bow with HCA three pin site and arrow rest. Poundage is maxed out at 50lbs. adjustable draw length with stabilizer and quiver. I have owned this bow since I was 14 and have killed numerous deer with it. I will also throw in a soft bow and arrow case (Mossy Oak). This bow has been babied and is in perfect condition. This would be a great bow for a beginner or a female.

Asking $100.00 plus shipping(or local pickup) or open to trades on firearms, muzzloaders, or scopes.

Pics available upon request(will be unable to respond for pics until Wednesday)

Thanks,
Redhead

#22 ·
hey guys i got a 14 ft jon boat, 5 hp motor and a trailer for sale. i can provide a noterized bill of sale but i dont have the title, i might have the title for the trailer actually ill have to look. the motor runs but the carb needs to be cleaned. Im asking 500 obo or trade towards something im interested in. Let me know, im not picky i just want it out of the yard.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.