Duck Hunting Forum banner

I am Looking Sea Duck Decoys

2K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  oabeles 
#1 ·
If any of you have or know where any Sea Duck Decoys are for sale please PM or text me at 252-230-1799

#7 ·
Crab pot buoys painted black work just fine as well. Easy to gang rig by simply running a main line through the hole in the buoy. As it was said before, they ain't that smart. Shot my first one decoying into a line of crab pot buoys while standing in the bow of a white center console... in the middle of the sound... with no camo.

#8 ·
I hunted Reelfoot Lake a few years ago and they were shooting mallards over styrofoam floats painted black with a green spot where the head was supposed to be. The reason they make all of those really nice looking decoys is to decoy fools into buying them. The only thing dumber than a duck hunter is a duck. :yes:

#9 ·
Dingbatter 2 said:
I hunted Reelfoot Lake a few years ago and they were shooting mallards over styrofoam floats painted black with a green spot where the head was supposed to be. The reason they make all of those really nice looking decoys is to decoy fools into buying them. The only thing dumber than a duck hunter is a duck. :yes:
yep. i've heard of guys using 2 liter soda bottles painted black.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.