ND waterfowl Regs??

Share your insight with others in the North Dakota duck hunting forum in the heart of the Prairie Pothole Region.

Moderator: Chris_Hustad

ND waterfowl Regs??

Postby i_willie12 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:34 pm

Going to be up there Oct 17-24 the way I understand the regs for goose hunting in the state other than the Mo River area is: 3 Canadas 2 Specks a day. You can hunt geese all day on Sat,Wed but only to 1PM on Sun,Mon,Tue,Thur,Fri. Correct :huh: :huh:

Also it is like the Mississippi flyway on ducks for certain species if its not listed that means you can kill 6 of them. Like i could kill 6 gadwall or teal.

Just wanting to dot my I's and cross my T's here.
Its my first time out of the Miss Flyway so wanting to make sure I understand it all.

Also what is the deal with the geese regs?? Is it to just give them a break from hunting pressure or what???

Thank you
"Some people pride themselves on how far they can shoot ducks others pride themselves on how close they can get them. I'm an other!!! "
John Stephens RNT

HRCH Wilson's Grand Priarie Pintail "Sprig"
i_willie12
hunter

Re: ND waterfowl Regs??

Postby i_willie12 » Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:41 pm

203 views and not 1 response!!!!!!!! :mad: I know you all dont like everyone coming up there to hunt but I didn’t ask how the hunting was, how the bird movements was, where the birds were, if my area was good hunting. I asked a Regulation question and got nothing. Man I’m glad the guys over on the Refuge are nicer!! Yeah I cant believe I said that but they were actually helpful.
"Some people pride themselves on how far they can shoot ducks others pride themselves on how close they can get them. I'm an other!!! "
John Stephens RNT

HRCH Wilson's Grand Priarie Pintail "Sprig"
i_willie12
hunter

Re: ND waterfowl Regs??

Postby duckhuntingchat.com » Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:22 am

I'd answer your question but it's too late.

Not many ND guys here on the site, I'm sure nobody was ignoring you on purpose.
duckhuntingchat.com
Site Admin

Return to North Dakota Duck Hunting