Canada Duck & Goose Hunt

Share your insight with others in the North Dakota duck hunting forum in the heart of the Prairie Pothole Region.

Moderator: Chris_Hustad

Canada Duck & Goose Hunt

Postby 7mallards » Sun Mar 20, 2011 4:09 pm

I have dates in October from the 15th thru the 19th in Archerwill, Canada about two hours North East of Saskatoon. The fee includes everything but airfare and truck rental which averages about $125.00 each person. I need a total of two guys who want to go. Limits are 8 ducks per day and 8 honkers per day and 25 snows each day. All food, lodging (own room) , license, stamps, bird cleaning and non alcoholic drinks included....Deposit of $500.00 is due. There is a total of 7 hunts included in this package.

Fully licensed and insured.

I am looking for people who want to hunt and have a great time. Accomodations are excellent, food is great and it is a super time. Hunt mostly in dry fields and lay out blinds. All decoys are provided as well as the lay out blinds.

If you like to shoot mallards and Canadian geese then don't miss out on this trip.

In 2010 six of us went the oldest guy was 82 years old and we shot 154 mallards and 72 honkers.....

Send me a PM if you are serious and want to know more information so we can get you signed up asap.....
7mallards
7mallards
Account Suspended for Personal Attacks

Return to North Dakota Duck Hunting