New to Minot

Share your insight with others in the North Dakota duck hunting forum in the heart of the Prairie Pothole Region.

Moderator: Chris_Hustad

New to Minot

Postby DukkHunter » Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:48 pm

Hi everyone. I'm from southern Missouri. In the process of moving to minot. Wondering if anyone wants to get together and shoot some birds this fall? I'm geared up ( deeks, boat, dog yada yada) . I have lots of ground around powers lake that the family farms. Just lookin for someone to hunt with. Josh
work sucks.... lets hunt!
DukkHunter
hunter

Re: New to Minot

Postby chiefbadger » Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:08 pm

We would be interested in joining you if you will pursue some upland birds/pheasants? We stay in Garrison (some of us drive on hwy 2) past Minot. We mainly hunt north and northwest and northeast of Garrison for ducks. For upland, I know some of us would drive farther. Let me know if that fits your plans.
chiefbadger
hunter

Postby hatchieman » Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:00 pm

I used to have a cousin who lived in Minot and was an AF pilot. We hunted in the Glenburn area. Unfortunately, he was transferred to MO last spring so I lost my hunting opportunity there. I would love to fly up around Oct 13 thru 18th and do some duck hunting. If you can help with this, give me a call. Kurt at 662-275-7337
hatchieman
Newb

Postby NodakHunter » Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:50 pm

DukkHunter wrote:Hi everyone. I'm from southern Missouri. In the process of moving to minot. Wondering if anyone wants to get together and shoot some birds this fall? I'm geared up ( deeks, boat, dog yada yada) . I have lots of ground around powers lake that the family farms. Just lookin for someone to hunt with. Josh

I'm also new to Minot. Did you find housing with a dog? PM me.
NodakHunter
hunter

Return to North Dakota Duck Hunting