Moving For Work

Share your insight with others in the North Dakota duck hunting forum in the heart of the Prairie Pothole Region.

Moderator: Chris_Hustad

Moving For Work

Postby teamoutlaw » Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:18 pm

Possibly Moving For Work. I have narrowed down to 4 offers on picking a full time job. The only thing that keeps ND in the mix is being an avid duck and goose hunter and knowing ND has alot to offer. The job Offer would be in Crosby, ND Just wondering if some of you would be willing to send me some pms and let me know how that side of the state is and and how that area is for hunting. Thanks. (I am by no means looking for your spots or want to know what area your hunting) just want some info of the general area around those parts. Thanks
teamoutlaw
hunter

Re: Moving For Work

Postby duckhuntingchat.com » Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:46 pm

You'll like the area, trust me.

Chris
duckhuntingchat.com
Site Admin

Postby TomKat » Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:30 pm

teamoutlaw wrote:Possibly Moving For Work. I have narrowed down to 4 offers on picking a full time job. The only thing that keeps ND in the mix is being an avid duck and goose hunter and knowing ND has alot to offer. The job Offer would be in Crosby, ND Just wondering if some of you would be willing to send me some pms and let me know how that side of the state is and and how that area is for hunting. Thanks. (I am by no means looking for your spots or want to know what area your hunting) just want some info of the general area around those parts. Thanks

your gonna love that winter up there...
TomKat
Dorothy

Postby duckhuntingchat.com » Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:09 pm

Well if it's a winter like this year it's not biggie at all.
duckhuntingchat.com
Site Admin

Return to North Dakota Duck Hunting