Headed north from south of the mason dixon line

Share your insight with others in the North Dakota duck hunting forum in the heart of the Prairie Pothole Region.

Moderator: Chris_Hustad

Headed north from south of the mason dixon line

Postby Duckbling12 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:04 am

Hey all,
This is my first post on this forum and I want your spots!
I'll be coming from way down south (SEC Country) and will be hunting potholes in North Dakota.
If you will just send me a PM of your favorite hot spots where my redneck friends and I can kill a limit by seven, then start drinking and cutting donuts in the fields with our loud, jacked up trucks it would be greatly appreciated... In return, I will not say a word about it, but will talk about how hard we scouted and how much work we put in to kill the birds.....
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I'm kidding about 99% of that! I'm not an internet scouter, I'm a DIY person who hates more than anything internet scouting. Just felt I would ease the tension before I say that we have a trip planned for North Dakota this year and I can't wait to see what that country is like. We will be in the Minot area hunting and hope to have a good time like everyone that does it right talks about. No donuts, not too much drinking, just gonna burn some gas looking for places to hunt, and hopefully kill a few ducks in the process. I've got some decent connections with some guys up there through family that is working up there so we decided to take the plunge and see what NoDak hunting is all about. Ya'll don't know how much excitement this trip in the making has made... You wanna see a real joke, try coming south and hunting public land with the bubbas and jim bobs..

Ya'll have a great day. Shoot me a PM and we will meet up and I'll make ya'll some good ole southern sweet tea when we are up there!
Duckbling12
hunter

Return to North Dakota Duck Hunting