Looking to meet new people to hunt with!

Share your insight with others in the North Dakota duck hunting forum in the heart of the Prairie Pothole Region.

Moderator: Chris_Hustad

Looking to meet new people to hunt with!

Postby walleyesickness » Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:38 pm

I love waterfowl hunting more than life itself but dont have anyone to hunt with. I am in my lower 30s and have a drive more than 98% of them. I have a very strong background in open water hunting but would like to get into field hunting. If that means getting up at 2am to setout a 1000 decoys then im game. Kind of weird to post this but im not sure of routes in meeting other fellow hunters so im givin the dice a roll. I have all my own gear except for field geese. If anyone is looking for some help with their setups and dont mind an extra guy, even an outfitter or guide i am willing to help and learn. I live in the twin cities, mn and am willing to drive wherever! feel free to either email me at cuinxtc69@hotmail.com or call 651-271-3779
Thanks Joe
walleyesickness
hunter

Re: Looking to meet new people to hunt with!

Postby duckhuntingchat.com » Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:14 pm

You should post this in the MN forum too since that's where you live. :thumbsup:
duckhuntingchat.com
Site Admin

Re: Looking to meet new people to hunt with!

Postby walleyesickness » Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:40 pm

Mn would be good too but love north dakota and hunting there. So this would be for guys that hunt north dakota wherever they may be from. Thanks Chris for the advice I probly should have been more specific.
Joe
walleyesickness
hunter

Return to North Dakota Duck Hunting