Relocated to Bismarck area

Share your insight with others in the North Dakota duck hunting forum in the heart of the Prairie Pothole Region.

Moderator: Chris_Hustad

Relocated to Bismarck area

Postby outdoorsman_07 » Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:28 pm

I just relocated to the Bismarck area (Mandan) and I am looking for some hunting buddies. I have all the gear and a dog so I am not looking to bum off anyone or take anyone's spots. I am looking for hunting buddies because I would rather scout and hunt with someone then go alone.
outdoorsman_07
hunter

Re: Relocated to Bismarck area

Postby njones125 » Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:38 pm

I will be moving from southwest MT to the bismarck area in the next couple months, kind of in the same place you are, have 2 labs, a duck boat, all the gear but nobody to go with. Shoot me a pm and maybe we can meet up sometime should be in the area within the next month and moved in by june.
njones125
hunter

Postby outdoorsman_07 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 5:59 pm

njones125 wrote:I will be moving from southwest MT to the bismarck area in the next couple months, kind of in the same place you are, have 2 labs, a duck boat, all the gear but nobody to go with. Shoot me a pm and maybe we can meet up sometime should be in the area within the next month and moved in by june.

Thanks for the reply.
outdoorsman_07
hunter

Postby don novicki » Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:04 pm

You guys are some lucky SOB's. Wish I could relocate too.........whack em and stack em. :thumbsup:
don novicki
hunter

Postby outdoorsman_07 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 7:23 pm

don novicki wrote:You guys are some lucky SOB's. Wish I could relocate too.........whack em and stack em. :thumbsup:

Yeah I was pretty pumped when I found out I got a job here in North Dakota.
outdoorsman_07
hunter

Return to North Dakota Duck Hunting