BOW, Delta Waterfowl to Host Waterfowl Workshop Sept. 27-28

Share your insight with others in the North Dakota duck hunting forum in the heart of the Prairie Pothole Region.

Moderator: Chris_Hustad

BOW, Delta Waterfowl to Host Waterfowl Workshop Sept. 27-28

Postby h2ofwlr » Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:35 pm

BOW, Delta Waterfowl to Host Waterfowl Workshop

The North Dakota Game and Fish Department’s Becoming an Outdoors-Woman program and Delta Waterfowl are sponsoring a waterfowl hunting workshop Sept. 27-28 in Minot.
Saturday’s events will include instruction on waterfowl identification, firearm safety, hunting with decoys and calling birds. Sunday will feature a mentored hunt, followed by cleaning game.
Women interested in participating in the workshop must have a firearms safety certificate, 2008 hunting license and duck stamp. Waders or rubber boots are recommended. Shotguns and ammunition will be provided if necessary.
The workshop is open to the first 20 woman ages 18 or older to register. The cost is $20, and preregistration with payment is required.
For more information contact Nancy Boldt, North Dakota Game and Fish Department, at 701-328-6312; or email ndgf@nd.gov.
Registration forms are available on the Game and Fish website (gf.nd.gov) by accessing the education/outreach link.
The Audacity of Bull Crap.
"Typical: Gun-loving, bitter bible-thumping white person" Barack Obama.
Hey I resemble that comment!!! Those are FIGHTING WORDS!!!
h2ofwlr
Forum & State Moderator

Postby duckhuntingchat.com » Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:24 pm

I know a lot of the mentors that are doing this, some are my closest hunting buddies. This is a heck of a good chance to go hunting with some incredibly knowledgeable people.
duckhuntingchat.com
Site Admin

Return to North Dakota Duck Hunting