Need help in ND....

Share your insight with others in the North Dakota duck hunting forum in the heart of the Prairie Pothole Region.

Moderator: Chris_Hustad

Need help in ND....

Postby takem20 » Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:20 am

hey there everyone,
Im planning a trip to North Dakota from October 17-19 and we will be traveling with a camera man getting footage for the 2008 season, i need some help.... LOTS. Where to go? Are snows in this time of year?? how is the bird population this time of year?? does anyone have the answers? I have a big project thats riding on me and i need to figure these things out..... hope someone can help. THanks
-Buck Gardner Calls Field Staff
-Rig em Right Pro Staff

"take 'em boys"
takem20
hunter

Re: Need help in ND....

Postby NDH2OFOWLER » Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:07 pm

takem20 wrote:Where to go?

Sorry guy, no one is going to give out there hunting area's on a open forum. Just ain't gonna happen.
NDH2OFOWLER
hunter

Postby takem20 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:43 am

yeah i figured as much but it never hurts to ask... i understand though last year i tried bringin some guys out to a few spots i know of cuz they dont have much luck and guess wut...... every time i went out after that they were all over the place...thanks anyways
-Rig em Right Pro Staff

"take 'em boys"
takem20
hunter

Postby duckhuntingchat.com » Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:30 pm

Worst time of season to hunt the state, IMO - unless this early fall holds true.

We go to Saskatchewan at that time to hunt snows, if that's any indication as to where the migration is at.

Good luck
duckhuntingchat.com
Site Admin

Postby takem20 » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:55 pm

how about the divers in the later portion of the season, we have alot of them here in wisconsin but would like more. just askin, like i said always wanted to get out there just never have, dont know much about ND
-Rig em Right Pro Staff

"take 'em boys"
takem20
hunter

Return to North Dakota Duck Hunting