Sandusky Area Hunting

Post your views here in the Ohio duck hunting forum. From lay out boat hunting on Lake Erie to the fields and rivers of OH.

Moderators: Ohio Wildfowler, andrew_kirby, cartervj, jsa

Sandusky Area Hunting

Postby thenati » Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:24 am

hey, I was hoping someone out there has some info they would like to share about hunting northern ohio lake erie area? i hunt southern ohio and would like to take a trip up north. any help/advice you could offer would be great.
...may there be wind at your back and ducks in your face!
thenati
hunter

Re: Sandusky Area Hunting

Postby HNTFSH » Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:44 pm

Funny I was looking through posts and noticed you asked the same questions 2 years ago today.

Have you been up there to look around? There are a lot of way to hunt that area - Boat, big water, small water, field? It's ALL a premium so you might try to be more specific. Info is not easily shared especially if you don't put a lot of effort in the question? You know how it is - any post is potentially to you times X.

Have you tried the ODNR drawings for hunts in that area? Do you have a dog? Boat?
No such thing as a stupid question, only stupid people
HNTFSH
Mr. Plond

Postby thenati » Sun Sep 20, 2009 8:20 am

i have hunted pickeral creek with very limited success. i do have a boat and dog....i have a place to stay in the port clinton area but i am willing to move around? i realize the hunting spot info in tough to come by, but i have been up there with asking and was not very lucky, so i am trying a different route.
...may there be wind at your back and ducks in your face!
thenati
hunter

Postby mallardman36 » Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:17 am

Hey maybe we can help each other out ,, since we are both kinda looking for the same info . If u come south at all i hunt killbuck marsh allot , it is a real good hunting hole and public .
mallardman36
hunter

Return to Ohio Duck Hunting