October 17th.

Post your views here in the Ohio duck hunting forum. From lay out boat hunting on Lake Erie to the fields and rivers of OH.

Moderators: Ohio Wildfowler, andrew_kirby, jsa, cartervj

October 17th.

Postby KyFowl20 » Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:55 pm

Hey guys, im looking to come up for one or two days on opening weekend. Gonna get the 3 day license and looking to get in on a hunt (Ohio River mainly) before we head to Missouri on the 7th of November, and was hoping one of you fellas wouldn't mind helping me out. I really cant get out and scout because of my work situation, and I live about 2 hours away so I wouldn't have a clue on even where to go on the ohio. Im not looking for an "Excellent Hunt", just want to get out and have a little fun. I have all the decoys, gear, great dog, but no boat that can handle the mighty ohio, and I am a very serious waterfowler, distinguished caller, and experienced hunter. If anyone is willing to help me out, I would gladly return the favor here in KY. Reply in pm's (don't want people to be able to google your information :no: )
P.S. - Not looking to steal any spots here, just want to get in the duck blind as early as possible for a day or two.
Thanks,
-Breeze
HGC Prostaff
KyFowl20
hunter

Re: October 17th.

Postby KyFowl20 » Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:17 pm

Thanks for all the great help guys! Me and a buddy went out anyways this morning and kinda winged it. Ended up with 2 limits!!!! Hope everyone else had a great opening day, it was definitly a good start to my season. Good luck this season :thumbsup:
HGC Prostaff
KyFowl20
hunter

Return to Ohio Duck Hunting