Opening Day

Post your views here in the Ohio duck hunting forum. From lay out boat hunting on Lake Erie to the fields and rivers of OH.

Moderators: Ohio Wildfowler, jsa, cartervj, andrew_kirby

Opening Day

Postby amsrc11 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:56 pm

Thank goodnes its almost opening day!!! Going out to our normal spot. They started picking the corn early this week, but as of yesterday they were not finished(been rainy for a few days). Just thought i would see where else everyone is going this weekend. I hopefully will remember my camera to take some good photos. Especially since I talked my wife to spending good money on a camera so i could have some good pics. Good luck to all that are going out this weekend, and good luck all season long!!!
amsrc11
hunter

Re: Opening Day

Postby jsa » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:49 pm

I'll be working this weekend but I have the 19th through the 1st off. Hopefully there'll be less people on the public lands after the weekend.
jsa
State Moderator

Postby Botiz630 » Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:00 pm

Good luck this weekend guys, I will be in michigan, hopefully have some good news to report. Let us know how opening day goes for you all.
Holy Molly
Botiz630
Forum Moderator

Postby Chance » Fri Oct 16, 2009 11:10 am

I planned on taking these next two weeks off but work is getting in the way of that. My son's birthday is Saturday, so I'll have only the morning to hunt and then I leave Sunday for work, not happy about that one. Hopefully I'll be done mid next week and get out until to 11/01.

Good Luck to all,
Chance
hunter

Postby BLACKJACK225 » Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:00 pm

Me and a buddy are going to be out by Ceasers Creek this weekend. Hopefully there will be some birds in the air. Good luck to all. I wont be getting any sleep tonite.
BLACKJACK225
hunter

Return to Ohio Duck Hunting