Need an addional hunter?

Post your views here in the Ohio duck hunting forum. From lay out boat hunting on Lake Erie to the fields and rivers of OH.

Moderators: Ohio Wildfowler, andrew_kirby, jsa, cartervj

Need an addional hunter?

Postby Bigmo » Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:23 pm

Hey guys... I'm looking for some folks to hook up with for duck hunting in Ohio.

My name is Michael. I am looking for hunters with either a rig, field set up or lake blind that wish to defray some of their 'duck hunting' cost by occasionally, (when you have room or need an extra hand) adding an extra paying hunter to the boat or blind this season.

I am a 55 year old, experienced, fit and easy to get along with hunter living in South Western Ohio. I used to have a hand made duck boat and blind that I hunted ducks from on the rivers and some of the reservoirs around my area. I had to sell my 'set up' a few years back and am really missing the flying and shooting action during duck & goose season!

I have hunted the Mississippi fly way for years as well as the small rivers and ponds in Ohio and know how to handle a gun
safely. Will pay a fair daily fee for the access and will help in anyway that I can.

If you have anything in mind and would like to chat about it with me, please contact me at:

mikeo@cincihomepro.com

Thanks in advance and good luck to you duck hunters this season.
Bigmo
hunter

Re: Need an addional hunter?

Postby crohrer » Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:03 pm

Good Luck :i hunt sw ohio also but all ways have a waiting list to hunt we need a lot of rain to flood the field
crohrer
hunter

Postby Ohio Wildfowler » Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:55 pm

I don't mind taking people out and hunting but I have a large group and usually not any extra space in the blind or boat. If I get some room later on I'll give you a shout as a few of them don't hunt when it gets cold which is there loss as that is usually when I slam the birds.
Tim

DU Committee (Miami County)

Take a kid hunting today and pass the tradition on to tomorrow.

There is always a need for speed with steel shot
Ohio Wildfowler
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Bigmo » Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:25 pm

Thanks guys... if anything pops up give me a ring at 513-403-3344. I'm self employed so can usually break away... especially for ducks... hehe.
Bigmo
hunter

Postby mallardman36 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 10:15 pm

Hi im always looking for a buddy to hunt, i hunt killbuck marsh , and a few local feilds for geese abd ducks,, give me a email mallardman36@yahoo.com
mallardman36
hunter

Return to Ohio Duck Hunting