Post your views here in the Ohio duck hunting forum. From lay out boat hunting on Lake Erie to the fields and rivers of OH.
Moderators: cartervj, jsa
My brother and I went out to a field we have permission to hunt this morning. Ended up one shy of our limit and had a lot of fun.
All I have are these crappy cell phone pics. Im the one in the second pic
- 1228091035a.jpg (24.1 KiB) Viewed 917 times
- 1228091036.jpg (28.75 KiB) Viewed 914 times
- 1228091035.jpg (20.94 KiB) Viewed 915 times
All is quiet in the dome.
- Forum Moderator
- Posts: 18595
- Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:24 pm
Good deal!! Great pics - that's a nice hunt. Cornfields are the place to be in this ice age. Need to secure more permissions next year!
Keep gettin' em!
Cabela's Worlds FARCEMOST Outfitter
- Mr. Plond
- Posts: 23332
- Joined: Sat May 20, 2006 5:33 pm
- Location: Ohio
HNTFSH wrote:Need to secure more permissions next year!
You said it! I haven't pulled a trigger yet this year and I've taken two weeks off work to hunt!
- State Moderator
- Posts: 411
- Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:11 pm
- Location: miami valley ohio
That one goose is twice as big as the other two
- Posts: 185
- Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:54 pm
Return to Ohio Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests