Not about ducks aboutB.S.

Post your views here in the Ohio duck hunting forum. From lay out boat hunting on Lake Erie to the fields and rivers of OH.

Moderators: Ohio Wildfowler, andrew_kirby, jsa, cartervj

Not about ducks aboutB.S.

Postby ohio mike » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:28 pm

Anybody read in the paper today,The Ohio Surpreme Court in their infinate wisdom has decided a cop can give you a ticket based on how fast they THINK you are going.No radar or clocking needed.Seems in the academy they are taught how to accurately judge your speed by eye.Comments?
Life is to short to hunt with a ugly gun.
ohio mike
hunter

Re: Not about ducks aboutB.S.

Postby Botiz630 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:47 pm

What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty? If you can't prove that I was speeding, than I wasn't.
I need about tree fiddy.
Botiz630
Forum Moderator

Postby HNTFSH » Fri Jun 04, 2010 5:58 pm

Agreed - another stupid law...a few MPH guess WRONG either way can make a big difference in fine.

Of course - I won't be able to afford it because I just paid the extra $40.00 for re-stickering 2 vehicles a whole 8 days past the due date. Of course the day of the month, not 8 days into a new month. I though they repealed that law but apparently not.

I would have gotten them in time but I was busy gathering data for the Columbus City Income Tax division who decided I needed a 6 year Tax audit. Now of course in Columnbus you don't file City Tax so I really have no control over withholding anyway!

At least Mikey Coleman boycotted Arizona. Now at least if I go there I won't have to see him.

I can't wait to move from this state. There aren't any ducks and they're starting to nickel and dime us to death.

The above law - a perfect example.
Cabela's Worlds FARCEMOST Outfitter
HNTFSH
Mr. Plond

Postby alanwebfoot » Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:28 pm

it could also make a big difference in your insurance rates!!!!
alanwebfoot
hunter

Return to Ohio Duck Hunting