Duck Hunting Forum banner

Blind Drawing

4K views 28 replies 8 participants last post by  jsa 
#1 ·
Anyone know the drawing date and time for the blind spots on Caesar Creeek Lake?

#3 ·
It's my understanding that it is always the third saturday in August, all across the state.

As for time, can't remember when exactly, we always got there real early just to shoot the breeze with buddies for awhile.

#4 ·
Botiz630 said:
It's my understanding that it is always the third saturday in August, all across the state.

As for time, can't remember when exactly, we always got there real early just to shoot the breeze with buddies for awhile.
I believe that's correct - it's always in the paper as well the weekend before. I think they advertise 8:00 or 8:30 draws but I liked getting there early as well to look over any location changes.

That said - I dropped this from the list...the flood impound lakes get dropped too low during the season.

#5 ·
We won't be back from our western carribean cruise (honeymoon) until the 16th. I was just making sure, b/c if the 2 conflicted, she would just have to take someone else on the honeymoon!!! LOL. This will be my first year going to the drawing, and I don't want to miss it. :thumbsup:

#7 ·
Plan on being there myself. The one at Caesars is usually the third weekend in August. Usually a pretty big turnout for CC. Went the last two years and have yet to get drawn. They also draw for the early goose season, I think it's five spots on the beach they let you hunt.

#19 ·
ohio mike said:
jsa said:
Absolutely NO WAY I can get out of work on the 21st. I'm bummed. Working the 28th too, so much for the opener for Doves at Fallsville this year.
Went thru that for years,I feel for ya.Haven't worked in over three years,I've got it covered. :grooving:
:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: That's just mean spirited Mike. :yes:

#21 ·
I skipped 'em all...but wish everyone who drew a blind good luck. If its your first blind pay close attention to the winter pool level or your blind will be 100 yards from water during the duck season.

#24 ·
Yeah Cesars was pretty packed. Kind of glad I didnt get drawn. I did get some intel on hunting the rest of the lake. Never realized everything was open as long as you followed certain rules. Guess I will take out the boat and see what happens. I also have a few other spots that are pretty good.

#25 ·
My friend got #2 on CJ Brown. It's the same I had last year, and I didn't fire one round. Personally, I would not have given $50 for it. I'd rather put $50 into a homemade blind for the kayak or jon (or both :thumbsup: ).

Anybody ever hunt Beavercreek?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.