Good Luck!

Post your views here in the Ohio duck hunting forum. From lay out boat hunting on Lake Erie to the fields and rivers of OH.

Moderators: Ohio Wildfowler, andrew_kirby, jsa, cartervj

Good Luck!

Postby ohio mike » Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:16 am

Just want to wish everybody the best of luck on opening weekend.For those of you that can't go, my condolences.For those that can,post up results. Pictures would be nice.A Ohio bragging thread would be nice if not small.
Life is to short to hunt with a ugly gun.
ohio mike
hunter

Re: Good Luck!

Postby amsrc11 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:49 am

thanks, and good luck to yourself. headed to a new spot this sunday! (can't go saturday :mad: ) have been scouting a few times last week and been sing good number of birds for this time of year! Hopefully will have some good pics posted by sunday night! hope the weather gets a bit better!
amsrc11
hunter

Postby andrew_kirby » Tue Oct 12, 2010 6:56 am

Ya all year ive been planning to go and then i find out that my reserve base is sending me to a workshop this weekend :hammer:
andrew_kirby
State Moderator

Postby sc83 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 4:26 pm

Got drawn for Pickeral Creek's opener. Hoping lots of birds will build up in Sandusky Bay and stop in the marsh. Good luck to everyone.
sc83
hunter

Postby crohrer » Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:29 pm

Thanks and good luck to you been waiting an a manufacture rebuild lower unit i doubt if i will get to go :mad:
crohrer
hunter

Return to Ohio Duck Hunting