Duck Hunting Forum banner

Anyone around Eaton OH?

909 views 8 replies 3 participants last post by  HNTFSH 
#1 ·
Hey Im from NC and I am visiting my mother this winter and It is nothing short of a dream for me to hunt in OH. I have no idea what to do where to go etc.. If you live near there and have any tips please pm me Thank you very much!

#5 ·
Well no actually I dont hunt deer at all :fingerpt: Just thought maybe id get a chance to hunt out of state since i visit there every year

#6 ·
Do you have a dog o a boat? Do you hunt ducks and geese? Do you have a layout blind? What dekes will you have. What time of the 'the winter' will you be up? What have you figured out so far?

Might help to provide a little more info, eh?

#7 ·
I have a dog and a 16' flat bottom boat and loads of puddle dekes and will probably go up there late dec. early jan. sorry about the lack of communication Im still learning

#8 ·
Oh yeah and also I guess Id be going after ducks all I shoot is woodies around here Ive only killed a few greenheads and hooded mergansers so really whatever i could scout out

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.