Duck Hunting Forum banner

Ohio Hunt Pics?

3K views 21 replies 8 participants last post by  ducknazi 
#1 ·
Guys - anybody killing birds??? Post some pics!!

#3 ·
The Saturday morning ground fog was tough but it did lift here about 9:30. Would have been a good day to do a lot of lonely hen calling to the sky for a locate. :lol3:

Pics boys, pics!!!! :hammer:

#9 ·
all right, I been wanting to add to the Ohio forum and just needed the lil push. Hopefully have some more to add in the future.

chumley's 11 mths old and doing much better than I ever expected of him. I don't think I am gonna ever be able to go back to labs after him. He's got quite the personality.

DN

#16 ·
andrew_kirby said:
Looks like Im missing some good times back there in Ohio. Ill have to wait till next year to add to the pictures collection. Over here in the middle east there isnt much water and the only things with wings are pigeons.
Yes - hurry back. We'll leave the mojo on. :thumbsup:

#17 ·
Leave the MOJO at home-Andrew knows what I'm talkin about

yes that is a chessie and lab in the same blind-they are within 2 weeks old of each other and have trained/played together all summer. They actually make a pretty good team. between Ohio and Pa. they each have in the mid 40's for retrieves so far

Andrew-hows things goin over there. Don't know if your getting scouting reports from home or not, but the geese are stackin up around your new pond.

Be safe.

DN

#18 ·
Things are going good, today is supposed to be the halfway point for us if we dont get orders changed.

I hadn't heard about the pond I asked the girlfriend and she said that they had been showing up but she forgot to tell me. Im just glad it filled up, when I left it was only about halfway there. I guess KC hunted it but had no luck.

Sorry for the thread jack

#22 ·
Couple outtings from last week. a boat load of yutes for a nice morning. Not many ducks working, but did manage to bring 15 geese to 20 yards and in the hole- all 4 boys went to the plug with one goose for the boat.

Spent saturday celebrating Chumley's birthday with our annual pheasant hunt and had a nice time. Don't believe Chessies can only work the water. Once he figured out the gig, he was right behind the ol'dog and even let him catch his breath while he handled retrieving duties. Ended with 12 roosters and 5 chukars for the gang.

DN

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.