Duck Hunting Forum banner

Looking to bag some bird while at college

836 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  YoungGuns12 
#1 ·
Hey everyone I just created this account today to see what turns up. I'm a 20 year old college kid that goes to Kent State University and I have been waterfowling since I was about 13. I'm looking to find a group of guys that could include me in a few hunts up here in the northern part of the state because I'm originally from Cambridge Ohio,and the hunting mainly consists of early season wood ducks and then slows down after the first weekend. Being somewhat of an expericed duck hunter I wanted to sieze the opportunity to bag some late season mallards and geese coming down from Lake Erie. As a duck hunter I feel like I have quality things to bring to the hunt, I'm a solid caller and I can offer an extra hand in setting up decoys or building blinds. If anyone would be generous enough to take me up on the offer I would appreciate it more than anything, gives me a good reason to get out of the dorms and do something I love to do.

Thanks for reading,

Wade Black

to contact me my email adress is pblack1@kent.edu

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.