South Texas Duck Hunter visiting Looking to Hunt

Post your views here in the Ohio duck hunting forum. From lay out boat hunting on Lake Erie to the fields and rivers of OH.

Moderators: Ohio Wildfowler, andrew_kirby, jsa, cartervj

South Texas Duck Hunter visiting Looking to Hunt

Postby fishcatchr1 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:48 pm

Hey guys,

I'm new to the forum, but I have been duck hunting for several years now. I am 22 years old and am currently a senior at Texas A&M. I am from the Texas Gulf Coast, but my whole family is from East of Cleveland in Painsville. I will be in town from December 24th-28th. I was looking to see if anyone would let me join them on a hunt around that area. I am willing to drive and will definitely throw in for gas or any expenses. I would just love to try waterfowl hunting somewhere up north. Any help would be great, if I can't join one of yall, maybe yall could point me towards a good guide. Thanks!!!
fishcatchr1
Newb

Re: South Texas Duck Hunter visiting Looking to Hunt

Postby jsa » Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:39 am

I'm in SW Ohio, no help to you. I did see your post on the other site, hope something is in the works for you.

I like to hunt when I travel too, it's not always easy to pull off... Good luck. It's been so warm here that the north should still have some birds.

Merry Christmas :beer:
jsa
State Moderator

Re: South Texas Duck Hunter visiting Looking to Hunt

Postby ohiopaul » Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:39 pm

Id let ya tag along but im several hours south/west of Cleveland but if your up for the drive and you have your gear PM me and we can see what we can do.
ohiopaul
hunter

Return to Ohio Duck Hunting