Greater Columbus PF Banquet Feb. 16th

Post your views here in the Ohio duck hunting forum. From lay out boat hunting on Lake Erie to the fields and rivers of OH.

Moderators: Ohio Wildfowler, jsa, cartervj, andrew_kirby

Greater Columbus PF Banquet Feb. 16th

Postby vtcupped'n'locked » Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:53 am

Hey Guys,
The Greater Columbus Chapter of Pheasants Forever will be holding their annual banquet at the Muirfield Country Club on February 16th. Tickets are $75/person $125/couple and include a PF membership and PRIME RIB dinner. This is their second annual banquet and are expecting a great time with plenty of guns for raffle along with many other great prizes. Come out to support a great conservation organization and enjoy an evening with fellow sportsman. You can purchase tickets online at www.greatercolumbuspf.com or email Matt at PFmatt@hotmail.com.
Thanks,
VT
vtcupped'n'locked
hunter

Re: Greater Columbus PF Banquet Feb. 16th

Postby OrangeMilk » Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:42 pm

My father and I had planned on going, then my idiot brother got engaged and they decided to have the engaement party that night. So sadly I will be there whilst others enjoy a graat diner and great raffles.

I had even already writen the check and made the envelope when I was told by my girlfriend that we had gotten the invetation to the engaement party.
If you see the ammo in my avatar on sale anywhere, please let me know, thanks.
OrangeMilk
hunter

Postby vtcupped'n'locked » Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:30 am

Sorry to hear that Orangemilk. I will let you know of future chapter events!
vtcupped'n'locked
hunter

Postby HNTFSH » Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:15 am

While I may not be able to attend this is a great event and Prime Rib a huge plus. :thumbsup: Lotta good guys in the chapter and they work hard for a great event. PF spends a lot of local money and whether you hunt Pheasant or not - the cooperatives also benefit duck hunters.

Go if you can! Ain't nuthin better going on this time of year! Except wedding parties. :lol3:
Cabela's Worlds FARCEMOST Outfitter
HNTFSH
Mr. Plond

Postby vtcupped'n'locked » Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:48 am

Bump up for a good event
vtcupped'n'locked
hunter

Return to Ohio Duck Hunting