Hunting Cincinnati

Post your views here in the Ohio duck hunting forum. From lay out boat hunting on Lake Erie to the fields and rivers of OH.

Moderators: Ohio Wildfowler, andrew_kirby, cartervj, jsa

Hunting Cincinnati

Postby thenati » Thu Jan 04, 2007 3:08 pm

went out this morning...so a few ducks had a pair come in before shooting time (that always seems to happen). a bunch of high flyers. believe it or not shoot a green wing teal. this weather is crazy. those birds should be sun bathing in the gulf by now???? oh well, anyone else hunting around the great maimi - ohio river area let me know how you are doing.
...may there be wind at your back and ducks in your face!
thenati
hunter

Re: Hunting Cincinnati

Postby ARNGHunter » Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:00 pm

thenati wrote:went out this morning...so a few ducks had a pair come in before shooting time (that always seems to happen). a bunch of high flyers. believe it or not shoot a green wing teal. this weather is crazy. those birds should be sun bathing in the gulf by now???? oh well, anyone else hunting around the great maimi - ohio river area let me know how you are doing.
Need a guide for hunting waterfowl next week. Any contacts?
ARNGHunter
hunter

Waterfowl Hunting

Postby ARNGHunter » Sat Jan 13, 2007 6:04 pm

I am on active duty but will be on leave and plan to visit "home" in the Cincinnati area next week (beginning the weekend of 21 Jan). Does anyone have contacts for guides or is anyone intersted in taking me hunting - during the week would be best. I'm interested in goose or duck what ever is around the area.
ARNGHunter
hunter

Postby thenati » Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:09 pm

i usually hunt during the week...i will see how many guys i have hunting. let me know when you get in town.
...may there be wind at your back and ducks in your face!
thenati
hunter

Return to Ohio Duck Hunting