F**ked Again

Post your views here in the Ohio duck hunting forum. From lay out boat hunting on Lake Erie to the fields and rivers of OH.

Moderators: Ohio Wildfowler, andrew_kirby, jsa, cartervj

F**ked Again

Postby ohio mike » Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:02 pm

Looks like everything will be frozen in the north zone by the time we can shoot ducks.I believe the Idiots setting the dates are P.E.T.A. officials as well. I've been hunting ducks since 1962 or 63. The week or two before thanksgiving has always been the premium time around here. Why in the h&ll would they give us a two week early season then shut it down only to bring it in during deer gun. Why not Oct 20 until Nov 30 then the rest after firearm season. Used to kill more birds during the 30 day season and a 4 bird limit or even the point system then I do now. Jackass's :mad: :no: :huh:
Life is to short to hunt with a ugly gun.
ohio mike
hunter

Re: F**ked Again

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:03 am

Yes sir I'm worried about freezing too. going to have to buy a cheap chain saw to cut holes in the ice. This ought to be fun :sarcmark:
And a Desert Eagle that's one great big ol' pistol
I mean .50 caliber made by badazz Hebrews
OHIODUCKA5
hunter

Postby youngoilguy » Sun Nov 24, 2013 6:51 pm

If you want oddball birds the later the better. I like the late dates. It will warm up at some point
assateague wrote:I hunt to kill. It's why I take a gun instead of a camera. And it's a goose- lighten up.

best quote ever
youngoilguy
hunter

Postby ohio mike » Mon Nov 25, 2013 1:22 am

Personally I'd like to be shooting the ones I've been watching for two plus weeks. :mad:
Life is to short to hunt with a ugly gun.
ohio mike
hunter

Postby t_baker » Mon Nov 25, 2013 3:21 pm

ohio mike wrote:Personally I'd like to be shooting the ones I've been watching for two plus weeks. :mad:

Tried to call you today Mike. I went down and touched the blind up. Give me a call and I will give you an update on the ice.
t_baker
hunter

Return to Ohio Duck Hunting