erie layout hunts

Post your views here in the Ohio duck hunting forum. From lay out boat hunting on Lake Erie to the fields and rivers of OH.

Moderators: Ohio Wildfowler, jsa, cartervj, andrew_kirby

erie layout hunts

Postby Bigfish713 » Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:17 pm

I am wanting to try layout hunting are there any layout guides on erie in nw ohio???
Bigfish713
hunter

Postby ISHOOTDIVERS » Fri Aug 17, 2007 1:45 pm

You really want to pay to go shoot 2 bills :no: Best bet is to hook up with someone who does it, throw down on gas perhaps buy lunch.There used to be a guide that gunned Maumee Bay area, I think he closed doors though
Diver Hunters Do It In Big Waves!

Save A Seal, Club An Activist
ISHOOTDIVERS
hunter

Postby 5150Fred » Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:05 pm

You can try Dave Demeter www.doubledguideservice.com He is great at what he does.

Also try Rick Dunlap www.lakeeriewalleye.com I have never used his service but hear it is also great.

Also a great one is Pete Shied. He does a cast-n-blast. Where you fish in the morning and hunt in the afternoon.

Hope you can give one a try.
There's nothing like seeing'em cupped and committed
5150Fred
hunter

Postby bcinerie@aol.com » Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:20 pm

Hey-

I just moved to the huron ohio area. I used to whackum in Erie pa. I have a 16ft boat a nice layout boat and lots of dekes. I need some one to help me do a little looking around. I here that this area is great for hunting I just need someone to go out and try it with me. Drop me a line if you are game!!

Brandon
Brandon
bcinerie@aol.com
hunter

Return to Ohio Duck Hunting