Hunting license

Post your views here in the Ohio duck hunting forum. From lay out boat hunting on Lake Erie to the fields and rivers of OH.

Moderators: Ohio Wildfowler, andrew_kirby, jsa, cartervj

Hunting license

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:06 pm

Does anyone know the earliest you can buy a 2014-15 hunting license?
I hope someday someone remembers this old dog with kindness and gives me to a puppy.

-Gene Hill
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 12630
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm
Location: Ohio


Re: Hunting license

Postby t_baker » Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:22 pm

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:Does anyone know the earliest you can buy a 2014-15 hunting license?


March 1st
User avatar
t_baker
hunter
 
Posts: 7875
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Harrod Ohio

Re: Hunting license

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:43 am

Chit
I hope someday someone remembers this old dog with kindness and gives me to a puppy.

-Gene Hill
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 12630
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Hunting license

Postby t_baker » Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:11 am

Thats a guess. I was drinking. But I would be willing to bet thats when. Need it for the hunt don't ya.
User avatar
t_baker
hunter
 
Posts: 7875
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Harrod Ohio

Re: Hunting license

Postby Botiz630 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:46 pm

My license says "valid until 2/28/2014" so I'd say Baker is correct.
Do a barrel roll.
User avatar
Botiz630
Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 16503
Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:24 pm
Location: Indiana

Re: Hunting license

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:10 pm

So does mine can I buy one on the 28th to hunt the first. No I don't need it for MO.
I hope someday someone remembers this old dog with kindness and gives me to a puppy.

-Gene Hill
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 12630
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Hunting license

Postby t_baker » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:06 pm

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:So does mine can I buy one on the 28th to hunt the first. No I don't need it for MO.


What the hell are you hunting on the first of March?
User avatar
t_baker
hunter
 
Posts: 7875
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Harrod Ohio

Re: Hunting license

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:36 pm

t_baker wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:So does mine can I buy one on the 28th to hunt the first. No I don't need it for MO.


What the hell are you hunting on the first of March?

Coyotes
I hope someday someone remembers this old dog with kindness and gives me to a puppy.

-Gene Hill
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 12630
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm
Location: Ohio

Re: Hunting license

Postby t_baker » Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:01 pm

OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
t_baker wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:So does mine can I buy one on the 28th to hunt the first. No I don't need it for MO.


What the hell are you hunting on the first of March?

Coyotes


Now you really have me lost. Wont you be in Missouri on the 1st?
User avatar
t_baker
hunter
 
Posts: 7875
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:20 pm
Location: Harrod Ohio

Re: Hunting license

Postby OHIODUCKA5 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:32 am

t_baker wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:
t_baker wrote:
OHIODUCKA5 wrote:So does mine can I buy one on the 28th to hunt the first. No I don't need it for MO.


What the hell are you hunting on the first of March?

Coyotes


Now you really have me lost. Wont you be in Missouri on the 1st?


Yes I will. But if I wanted to hunt in Ohio on the 1st wouldn't I be able to buy a license on the 28th? all I need for MO is to show that I have held a hunting license.
I hope someday someone remembers this old dog with kindness and gives me to a puppy.

-Gene Hill
User avatar
OHIODUCKA5
hunter
 
Posts: 12630
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2012 12:46 pm
Location: Ohio


Return to Ohio Duck Hunting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests