Let's see some training pics!!!

Post your views here in the Ohio duck hunting forum. From lay out boat hunting on Lake Erie to the fields and rivers of OH.

Moderators: Ohio Wildfowler, andrew_kirby, jsa, cartervj

Let's see some training pics!!!

Postby tstroud05 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:11 pm

Come on guys! I know you all are busy, but this forum is killing me it's so slow! Here are some pic's of Kingston and I goofing off in the back yard about a month ago. Let's see some of yours. Or any other pics you wanna post!

And Yes that is a polka dotted sparkle collar he has on. The old lady got it for him, and he wears it when he is sitting around the house. :no: :lame:
Hey there 'lil fella', ready to meet your maker?
tstroud05
hunter

Re: Let's see some training pics!!!

Postby HNTFSH » Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:08 pm

Woulda been nice to see you at the Club Training day we held Sunday. Coulda got some more ducks in his mouth.
No such thing as a stupid question, only stupid people
HNTFSH
Mr. Plond

Postby tstroud05 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:44 pm

What club are you with? Kingston's breeder has been trying to get me to go to one with her. I have not been to one before. Do you know Katherine Taylor-Green? She is the breeder I am refering to. I'm not sure what club she is with.
Hey there 'lil fella', ready to meet your maker?
tstroud05
hunter

Postby HNTFSH » Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:04 am

tstroud05 wrote:What club are you with? Kingston's breeder has been trying to get me to go to one with her. I have not been to one before. Do you know Katherine Taylor-Green? She is the breeder I am refering to. I'm not sure what club she is with.

I kept the Training Day Post at the top of the forum for a month! :yes:
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=91999

I belong to both OVRC (AKC) and ORHRC (HRC) but haven't been able to spend any time with the HRC club. When I get through MH I'll revisit the HRC. I know Katherine's trainer, Carol Elam, who is very good. I suspect Katherine is speaking of the ORHRC club as they train frequently in SW Ohio.

Unless you can throw dead birds 150 yards to practice marking...you should check into a club. No better way to develop a good gundog.
No such thing as a stupid question, only stupid people
HNTFSH
Mr. Plond

Return to Ohio Duck Hunting