Let's see some training pics!!!

Post your views here in the Ohio duck hunting forum. From lay out boat hunting on Lake Erie to the fields and rivers of OH.

Moderators: Ohio Wildfowler, andrew_kirby, jsa, cartervj

Let's see some training pics!!!

Postby tstroud05 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:11 pm

Come on guys! I know you all are busy, but this forum is killing me it's so slow! Here are some pic's of Kingston and I goofing off in the back yard about a month ago. Let's see some of yours. Or any other pics you wanna post!

And Yes that is a polka dotted sparkle collar he has on. The old lady got it for him, and he wears it when he is sitting around the house. :no: :lame:
Hey there 'lil fella', ready to meet your maker?
tstroud05
hunter

Re: Let's see some training pics!!!

Postby HNTFSH » Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:08 pm

Woulda been nice to see you at the Club Training day we held Sunday. Coulda got some more ducks in his mouth.
Cabela's Worlds FARCEMOST Outfitter
HNTFSH
Mr. Plond

Postby tstroud05 » Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:44 pm

What club are you with? Kingston's breeder has been trying to get me to go to one with her. I have not been to one before. Do you know Katherine Taylor-Green? She is the breeder I am refering to. I'm not sure what club she is with.
Hey there 'lil fella', ready to meet your maker?
tstroud05
hunter

Postby HNTFSH » Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:04 am

tstroud05 wrote:What club are you with? Kingston's breeder has been trying to get me to go to one with her. I have not been to one before. Do you know Katherine Taylor-Green? She is the breeder I am refering to. I'm not sure what club she is with.

I kept the Training Day Post at the top of the forum for a month! :yes:
viewtopic.php?f=50&t=91999

I belong to both OVRC (AKC) and ORHRC (HRC) but haven't been able to spend any time with the HRC club. When I get through MH I'll revisit the HRC. I know Katherine's trainer, Carol Elam, who is very good. I suspect Katherine is speaking of the ORHRC club as they train frequently in SW Ohio.

Unless you can throw dead birds 150 yards to practice marking...you should check into a club. No better way to develop a good gundog.
Cabela's Worlds FARCEMOST Outfitter
HNTFSH
Mr. Plond

Return to Ohio Duck Hunting